Today is day #5 of articles slamming Mitt for his comment about "I'm not concerned about the very poor". All the LameStream Media outlets have taken a shot at him, and today it's the Huffington Post. Every day the LameStream Media beats into the heads of the gullible that Mitt doesn't care about the poor, and so far, not a word of rebuttal out of Mitt.
Mitt's a professional loser. By not attacking the LSM for their hysterical screaming about a misinterpreted statement, he's setting himself up for defeat. "Ignoring" the bullies never works. The only thing that works is taking them down. Newt did it admirably in the South Carolina debate. Mitt has yet to do it. Therefore, assuming Mitt gets the nomination, by the time November rolls around he'll be painted as the most evil person on the face of the earth and Obama will win another four years very easily.
Here's another example of the Silence of the Lamb. Yesterday the unemployment rate dropped to 8.3%. Obama and the LSM are hailing it as the "economy roaring back". HA! Hardly. If Mitt really wanted to win, he'd access some of the data at sites like the Economic Collapse Blog and throw it in Obama's face. Information such as:
- If the economy is getting better, then why did new home sales in the United States hit a brand new all-time record low during 2011?
- If the economy is getting better, then why are there 6 million less jobs in America today than there were before the recession started?
- If the economy is getting better, then why is the average duration of unemployment in this country close to an all-time record high?
- If the economy is getting better, then why has the number of Americans on food stamps increased by 3 million since this time last year and by more than 14 million since Barack Obama entered the White House?
- If the economy is getting better, then why has the number of children living in poverty in America risen for four years in a row?
And yet, there's only silence out of Mitt. Not a sound. And why is that? Because he doesn't want to win the election. So he's willingly letting himself be painted as a loser..
Conservatives are tired of these pansy Republicans who desperately do nothing in order to not get hurt or attacked in the media. We want a leader! And if Mitt isn't careful, a third party person will come in at the last minute and take all the votes away from him. After all....it's easy to dump someone who's obviously fighting hard to lose an election.