Thursday, September 13, 2012

Obama's Foreign and Domestic Policies

Libyan Rioters Attack US Embassy
I was reading about the attacks on the US Embassies in the Middle East.  While I was reading, one particular photo caught my attention.  Here it is.  This is a photo of the US embassy in Libya under attack by rioters. 

As I looked at the photo, I thought "Boy, that photo sure looks familiar.  I think I've seen it before.  Or one like it anyway.  Where could I have seen it?"


 
 

So I searched my photo archives and found one that was almost exactly like it: a photo from Occupy Oakland!  Unwashed angry rioters smashing windows and destroying property!  Of course!




Isn't it impressive the reach and influence Obama has?  Both his domestic and foreign policies have people rioting, smashing windows, destroying property, and setting fires! What an influential leader!  He brings out the best...I mean...he unites groups and....no, that's not it.....well....he certainly is consistent in the outcomes he achieves.  Death, destruction, and violence.

Obama needs to removed from office as quickly as possible.  There's no time to wait for an election.  Considering he sent the troops into Libya to "liberate" it, and now four Americans have died, Obama should be arrested as an accessory to murder, tried, convicted, and thrown in prison for the rest of his life.  At least there, the only violence that will occur is when his big mouth gets him in trouble with "Bubba" and all the other hardcore inmates.


No comments:

Post a Comment