Here's how I know: the libs are beating him over the head with the "Mitt tied his dog to his car" meme, and Mitt isn't fighting back in any way, shape, or form. There's even a group called "Dogs Against Romney". They've released a video about how "evil" Romney is, and Romney is saying nothing.
Here's what Romney could be beating Obama over the head with:
- New home sales in the United States hit a brand new all-time record low during 2011.
- There are 6 million fewer jobs in America today than there were before the recession started.
- The average duration of unemployment in this country is close to an all-time record high.
- The number of Americans on food stamps increased by 3 million since this time last year and by more than 14 million since Barack Obama entered the White House.
- The number of children living in poverty in America has risen for four years in a row.
- Secret Service members have been caught with prostitutes.
- The GSA spent millions of dollars in lavish partying in Vegas.
- More Obama-funded "green" companies are going out of business and firing employees.
- America's credit rating has been downgraded for the first time in history by the S&P.
- America's credit rating has been downgraded a second time.
- Medicare will run dry in 2024, Social Security will be bankrupt in 2033.
- Gas prices are skyrocketing.
- Unemployment is still above 8% and climbing.
- There's evidence that Obama's birth certificate is a forgery. OBAMA MAY BE UNQUALIFIED TO BE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.
And yet Mitt McCain isn't saying a word about any of that. No, he's letting himself be shot down by a story about a dog.
Obama has NOTHING to run on. His record is so terrible that he's not bringing up ANY of it. And the only negative thing he's been able to find out about Romney is a story about a dog that allegedly happened 29 years ago. He's that pathetic.
But he's slightly less pathetic than Romney, who's letting Obama win with that story. Romney is a professional loser. He's out to lose the election. Obama has probably promised him a whole lot of money for dropping out, so at the proper time, Romney will roll over, and Obama will win.
So prepare yourself for four more years of Obama. At the rate Mitt McCain is struggling to lose, we don't have a snowball's chance in hell.